GTA TRADING CIG

B2B,Business to Business Marketplace,Outsourcing Directory,B2B Website
Business to Business Marketplace
B2B Marketplace, Outsourcing Directory, B2B Website
tmcards
Search Search Tips
   
 
GTA TRADING CIG

GTA TRADING CIG

 
 
 

Home

GTA TRADING CIG

Keywords :

Raw Cashew Nuts



Description :

We Sell Raw cashew nuts of very high quality and our products comes directly from Africa. Benin Origin : Benin Origin. 1- 2012-2013 harvest 2- Origin Certified From Cotonou Benin, Africa 3- Quantity 2, 000 Metric tons 4- Packing: new Jute bags / 80 kg per bag a- Moisture: 10 % max b- Foreign Matter : 0.25 % max c- Out turn: 49/52 lbs max d- Nut-count: 170 to 180 max e- Defective: 0.5% max Loading Ability for Trail Shipment offer: Trail Shipment: 17.6MT 220 bags (20ft) Trail Shipment: 35MT 450 bag (40ft) 5- Good quality controlled by SGS at seller cost. 6- Payment: confirmed payable 10% CASH Against Soft Copies Documents Remaining Balanced 90% LC at site. or within 5 to 10 Days after the Final Quality inspection at Dischardge Port. Best Regard GTA CEO NWA Mr Manivasagam. M

Company Name : GTA TRADING CIG

 

Products of GTA TRADING CIG

No Products of this Company
 

Related Companies

Vedic Essence

Vedic Essence
Kamdhenu Enterprises

Kamdhenu Enterprises
GOVIND MADHAV INDUSTRIES

GOVIND MADHAV
INDUSTRIES
HUNG CA COMPANY LIMITED

HUNG CA COMPANY
LIMITED
Tamilagam Groups

Tamilagam Groups
NAGODE INTERNATIONAL (P) LTD.

NAGODE INTERNATIONAL
(P) LTD.
M/S Rajiv Trading Company

M/S Rajiv Trading
Company
PPM INTERNATIONAL

PPM INTERNATIONAL
Tara, Rade Stamenkovic s.p.

Tara, Rade
Stamenkovic s.p.
Konfusion

Konfusion
ALIORGANIC

ALIORGANIC
Chunfa Food Ingredients Co.,Ltd

Chunfa Food
Ingredients Co.,Ltd
REVO Aquatic Technology&Development CO.,LTD.

REVO Aquatic
Technology&Development
CO.,LTD.
Narasus Exports

Narasus Exports
Gongda Machine

Gongda Machine