zhongyangunited trade co., ltd
pvc template ,building material,pvc mould
Construction-Use PVC Template
1. Product Information
1) Construction-Use PVC template - width :1000 millimeter, thickness: 15-18 millimeter, length: according customer requirement
2) Construction-Use PVC board - width : 0.07 millimeter, thickness: 0.048 millimeter, length: according customer requirement
Using modern techonlogy and cutting-edge equipment, our products are a new generation construction material.
1) Water proof; anti-corrosion; acid-alkali resistant (especially situable for skyscraper, undergroud construction and high humidity environment).
2) PVC has excellent strength and toughness, zero thermal expansion, the ability of heat insulation and is long-lasting.
Test result shows PVC template can be reused up to 45 times, significantly reduce cost of construction.
PVC template can sustain up to 10 tons of weight without damage.
PVC template can sustain damage caused by free- falling from 20 meters height.
3) PVC template is light in weight- 9.5 kg per m2, easy to assemble and disassemble, reduce construction workload and increase work efficiency.
4) PVC can be used in combination with other material such as wood, bamboo etc.
5) PVC has smooth surface so it is easy to be separated from concrete, no additional help is needed, substantially reduce construction time.
6) PVC is 100 percent recyclable so it does not cause environment hazard, and it is green technology product.
7) Compared with other materials, PVC has the ability to adapt to other construction equipments so it is superior in many accounts.
4. Product Quality
Our products has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality standard, and qualify all national product quality requirements set by national quality standard institutions.
1) PVC template should be placed flat on the clean groumd
2) No oil coating is needed; delicate during transprotation and building construction
3) The conncetion of two PVC templates should be mended with plastic bandage to prevent concrete leakage into to tmeplates.
4) PVC tmeplate is best used between -5 to 50 celsius degrees.
5) After use, clean PVC tmplate surface and mremove any dirt and other items.