THB BEARINGS CO., LTD
bearing, ball bearing, roller bearing, slewing bearing, swing bearing, turntable bearing, large diameter bearing, spherical roller bearing, tapered roller bearing, crossed roller bearing,
THB BEARING CO., LTD can supply the following five typical types of slewing rings:
1. single row slewing rings have a single row of balls, a standard bearing raceway, and four points of contact between the balls and raceway;
2. double row products have tow rows of ball bearings, two raceways, and eight points of contacts for each ball;
3. slewing rings with three independent rows of rollers;
4. cross roller slewing rings have a single row of rollers with the axes of alternating, adjacent rollers at right angles to one another
5. ball and roller combined slewing rings have a row of rollers and a row of balls into the same unit.
The slewing rings that we have supplied in the past including our standard ranges of slewing rings and specially designed slewing rings based on customer requirements and specifications. THB BEARING CO., LTD can also supply replacement slewing rings of the major slewing ring brands such as INA, Roballo, Rothe Erde, Rollix Defontaine, Avon, Taperes, Kaydon, La Leonessa, RIMA, SKF, RKS, IMO, Titanus, Drecon, PSL, Jost, BPW&BRB Technologies Slewing Ring.
Slewing rings are widely used in many types of machinery, for example, slewing rings and turntables are suitable for foundry shakeout tables, palletizers, wire winders, cable reels, welding tables and turntable applications. Slewing rings can accommodate axial, radial and moment loads. Therefore slewing rings play a critical role in moving mechanisms; some types of slewing rings are used in hoists, excavators, truck-mounted cranes, tower cranes, solar panels as well as in moving bridges.