ARYA AUSHADHI PHARMACEUTICAL WORKS
Tablets, capsules, syrups, churnas
The ancient science of Ayurveda is put to use in treating people at the Arya Aushadhi Pharmaceutical Works. The organization has achieved a distinct reputation in the global market as a manufacturer and exporter of Ayurvedic herbs, natural herbal supplements, medicinal herbs and others.
Established in the year 1946, it was managed by the learned Late Dr. Ashanand Pancharatna- Principal of Poddar Ayurvedic College. He was assisted by Ayurvedacharya- Late Shri Jadavji Trikamji, popularly known as Late Shri Jadavji Maharaj.
In 1954, the company was taken over by Late Shri Vaidya Venilal Dave and he Strengthened the company with help of his three sons and is further being strengthened by his grand sons.
The company is making constant effort and research to present the ancient science in the modern presentable forms. The company has established a well-equipped factory at Palghar, Maharashtra, India with the state of art technology integrating modern science with the ancient science to achieve better results.