Bajaj Steel Industires Lt.
Cotton ginning, pressing, seed delinting, decorticating
Bajaj Steel Industries Limited (Bajaj), Nagpur, India, established in 1961, is a public limited company, listed on Bombay Stock Exchange. The company is having world class engineering setup in its various plants situated in and around Nagpur. The present activities of the company are as below:
* Largest and Modern Cotton Ginning & Pressing Machinery Manufacturer in India
* World class Delinting and Decorticating machinery manufacturing
* World class machining of components and parts for various applications
* All types of electrical panels to meet various industrial needs
* High quality structural fabrication for buildings and machinery applications etc.
* Manufacturing of various other machineries, components and parts as per drawings
* High quality mechanical conveyors and elevators
* Pneumatic conveying, dust / waste handling systems and humidification systems
* Engineering and construction projects
* Hydraulic cylinders, Power packs & Manifolds for various applications
Bajaj is the only company in the world producing machineries for all cotton ginning technologies i.e Double Roller, Saw Gin & Rotobar, all Pressing technologies i.e. Down Packing, Up Packing & Horizontal Packing, as well as Seed Cleaning, Delinting & Decorticating, apart from general engineering fabrication, machining, intelligent electrical panel manufacturing and various other engineering activities. The company is on high growth path and adding various items to its fold consistently yoy.
Company is having extensive facilities for following:
1. Engineering Designs
Cotton Trading : Domestic and Exports