Reson Technology

B2B,Business to Business Marketplace,Outsourcing Directory,B2B Website
Business to Business Marketplace
B2B Marketplace, Outsourcing Directory, B2B Website
tmcards
Search Search Tips
   
 
Reson Technology

Reson Technology

 
 
 

Home

Reson Technology

Keywords :

mobile DVR, Vehicle DVR



Description :

Shenzhen Reson Technology Co., Ltd., a leading designer and manufacturer of professional 3G Mobile DVR and wireless communications equipments, is dedicated to bringing reliable products and customized solutions to clients across the world. After 4 years since its first launch in Shenzhen, Reson has grown to be a significant player in 3G Mobile DVR industry with a large customer base in more than 120 countries and regions across the world. In China, Reson's market share ranks one of the Top 10, partnering with China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, we offer complete and customized Vehicle Monitoring and Management Solutions to government, transportation, enterprise & business for higher organizational efficiency. Globally Reson has reached the Top 5 in Overall Terminal Category among Chinese manufactures. With an area of 100, 000 square meters, over 100 engineers in 2 competent R&D centers establish a state-of-the-art platform for product research, design and application development. With 96% customer satisfaction on product and service, we are continuously striving for the rest 4%. It is Reson's mission to become the most valuable provider of professional 3G Mobile DVR and wireless communications equipment by bringing our cost-effective solutions worldwide.

Company Name : Reson Technology

 

Products of Reson Technology

MK04 Mobile DVR

MK04 Mobile DVR
K04 Mobile DVR

K04 Mobile DVR
 

Related Companies

Shenzhen Figigantic Electronic Co., Ltd.

Shenzhen Figigantic
Electronic Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen New Vision Technology Co.,Ltd

Shenzhen New Vision
Technology Co.,Ltd
Viacontrol Electrónica

Viacontrol
Electrónica
Nordson Electronic Co., Limited.

Nordson Electronic
Co., Limited.
Dinngzhou Huaxing Wire Mesh Factory

Dinngzhou Huaxing
Wire Mesh Factory
Shanghai Qunan Electronics Co., Ltd

Shanghai Qunan
Electronics Co., Ltd
Hangzhou Timing Technologies Co.,Ltd

Hangzhou Timing
Technologies Co.,Ltd
Xiamen Make Locks Manufacturer Co., Ltd.

Xiamen Make Locks
Manufacturer Co.,
Ltd.
TeliTag Technology Ltd.,

TeliTag Technology
Ltd.,
Shenzhen Goodwin (RFID) Technology Co., Ltd

Shenzhen Goodwin
(RFID) Technology
Co., Ltd
UMBO Communication Technology Co., Ltd.

UMBO Communication
Technology Co., Ltd.
Sun Poly Packaging Private Limited

Sun Poly Packaging
Private Limited
wenhua technology Co.,ltd

wenhua technology
Co.,ltd
AEGIS International Systems Co.,Ltd

AEGIS International
Systems Co.,Ltd
Mollimax Suppliers

Mollimax Suppliers