China Ocean University Organism Project Development Co., Ltd
China Ocean University Organism Project Development Co., Ltd. is a new & high-tech
enterprise under modern enterprise system, which was established on August 18th, 2000
with registered capital of seventy two million RMB and total asset reaching up to one
hundred and thirty million.
At present, the company has four subsidiary companies: Qingdao Seawinner Machinery Manufacturing; Shandong Lepu Fertilizer Co., Ltd.; QINGDAO GREEN AGRICULTURE CO., LTD.,
Ltd.; and Qingdao Aojia Biotech Co., Ltd. Besides, three large production bases are set
up in "Jiaozhou Bay Industrial Park" and "Weihai Silver Beach Golden Bay Industrial Park",
which totally occupy 150, 000m2, and are able to fulfill annual output of:
- 150, 000 Tons of Seaweed Fertilizer
- 100, 000 Tons of Chitosan Fertilizer
- 50, 000 Tons of Enteromorpha Feed
- 10, 000-200, 000 Ton/year Compound Fertilizer Production Line of Urea Basis, Amino Acid
- 10, 000-200, 000 Ton/year Organic-waste Harmless Disposal and Fertilizer Production
Equipment for organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, garbage and sludge, etc.
- 10, 000-200, 000 Ton/year Controlled Release and coating Fertilizer Technology and
- 20, 000-200, 000 Ton/year Equipment for Fertilizer Made from Domestic and Paper-making
Sludge; Guniting and Drying Fertilizer Production Equipment for black liquor of MSG
- 10, 000-300, 000 BB Fertilizer Production Line
- 10, 000-20, 000 Ton/Yea Potassium Sulphate Production Line
Currently, China Ocean University Organism Project Development Co., Ltd is the biggest
seaweed fertilizer producer, Enteromorpha Feed production base and professional
agricultural machinery manufacturer in Asia.