Pacific Building Material Group
oriented structural straw board
Oriented Structural Straw Board (OSSB): a multi-layer board made from the wheat straw, with p-MDI resin as the bond through processing, drying, sorting, gluing, oriented felting and hot pressing of the processed flat and long wheat straw
OSSB can be classified into two types according to the usage conditions
Interior Decoration board
OSSB (Interior Decoration)
General purpose boards and boards for interior fitments (including furniture) for use in dry conditions.
Load-bearing boards for use in humid conditions.
1) Breadth dimension: 1220mm X 2440mm
2) Thickness: 6mm, 8 mm, 9.5mm, 10 mm, 11.1mm, 12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm etc.
Note: Other specifications can be customized subject to negotiation with the supplier.
4. Application of Oriented Structural Straw Board:
1) Building application guide
OSSB is a structural panel widely applied in the construction field. It is typically used as the wall, floor and roof structure of the light-steel and wood structured houses to form a rib structure with excellent anti-seismic and load-bearing performance.
2) Furniture application guide
The furniture herein refers to any and all structures that have a connection with layout within the house, shops or offices, such as sofas, little cupboards, wardrobes or shelves.
3) Industrial packaging guide
OSSB is a high quality structural product for industrial packaging with high load-bearing
4) Floor application
5. Panel Board (OSSB) Housing Systems:
1) 1-6 stories Apartments/Houses/Public Buildings
2) Light Gauge Steels structure
3) OSSB application: Exterior or interior wall/ Floor/ Roof
4) Green: Below E0 / Pollution-Free / Healthy
5) Energy conservation: 50% more efficient than traditional reinforced concrete and brick construction.
7) Good Fire-Resistant
10) Quick-Dry Construction method
11) Low Carbon Emissions
6. Properties of OSSB
1) Load bearing, distinct from traditional boards in the physical properties
2) Environmental friendly with E0 classification
3) Excellent nail holding strength
4) Aesthetic from inside to outside
5) Good fire resistance