Studio Next Inc
Garment CAD CAM Solution and Service Provider
We are Studio Next Inc., a company specializing in CAD/CAM solutions for garment makers and exporters. We are the sole distributors of Richpeace CAD/CAM solutions in India.
We sell CAD software for pattern making, grading and marker making and take care of complete implementation and trainings for our customers. If you do not use CAD software, we can also do jobworks for you.
Do get in touch with us for any of your outsourcing needs. The following are a description of the services we provide.
Jobwork Studio: Our CAD studio, fully equipped with the latest pattern making, grading and marker making software, caters to garment makers who want to outsource the making of patterns.It can provide the following services.
• Making first pattern through the measurement specs and sketch / sample of garment
• Graded pattern outputs
• Fabric consumptions
• File conversions ( data exchange between files from other CAD systems)
You can send us any files received from your buyers in DXF, DXF AAMA, IBA, GGT, TMP, etc., formats. We will convert the files in the required format and send them back to you. Or if you want the outputs of those patterns we can plot them on white or brown paper and send it across to you.
Design Studio: Studio Next Inc offers CAD Design consulting and designing services to cater to the textile and garment industries. Our CAD studio is fully equipped with all the latest fashion and textile design software for designing, 3D draping, styling, etc.
The studio provides the following design services.
• Fabric print developments, print modifications, making colourways,
• Creating original woven fabric designs based on the weave pattern and fabric count (plain, stripes, checks, yarn dyed stripes/ checks, etc.). The simulated fabric printout looks like real fabric, thus reducing the time wasted in getting the actual fabrics made on sample looms.
• Can do 3D draping of your designs on different models, thus giving you a realistic simulation of all the materials and colours on a model photograph, substantially reducing the overhead costs involved in making the actual samples.
• Preparing the storyboards and layouts of a collection, giving you a complete new design catalogue for your collection.
• Making technical 2D sketches and technical production sheets.