RASHTRIYA MOORTI KALA KENDRA
Rashtriya Moorti Kala Kendra was established in 1970 by Mr. Subhash Chandra Sharma is a Leading manufacture and Supplier of Statues, Portraits, Modern Art, Roman Art and Clay Art. It has reached its zenith in a very short span, in the field of statues. Mr. Subhash Chandra Sharma has designed several portraits statues and statues of Gods and Goddesses. Statues of famous industrialists and politicians has been designed which includes:
1. Statues of Mother and Father of Lt. Mr. Dheeru Bhai Ambani (Nathdwara).
2. Statue of King and Queen of Nepal and of King Virendra Shah (Nepal).
3. Statues of Famous Jain Saint Vijay Shanti Suri (Mumbai, Madoli, Abu).
4. Status of Famous Saint Kushum Haranth (Andhra Pradesh).
5. Status of Famous Saint Rang Avadhoot (Gujrat).
6. Many Statue of Mahatma Gandhi & other Freedom Fighter.
7. Pair of Statue Radha and Krishna(CANADA, ISCON Foundation).
8. Statue of Director of Company FAXOO, Mr. Sian Ching (Japan). **ARTIST**
Lt. SHIV NARAYAIN
9.Statue of famous Shirdi Upasni and Godavri and Temple (Maharastra)
10. An 11 feet long statue of Maharana Pratap (Chittorgarh).
Several statues of Gods in various temples in Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai. Presently Artist Subhash Chandra along with his three sons Bhawani Shankar, Virendra Sharma, Pankaj Sharma and a team of 15 experienced artist develop statues using best quality Makrana Marble.
We Undertake to Built Statue of Any Figures as Desired by Customer requirement in this Products is Solicited.