Dhanus Agro and Chemicals
Dhanus Agro and Chemicals is a Part ofthe Dhanus Group of companies. Dhanus Agro and chemicals is both a producer and exporter of its products. We have farms in many parts of South India and our areas of expertise include floriculture, horticulture, and other types of cultivation. We also take up turn key projects and offer contract farming with buy-back arrangements.
The Dhanus Group include:
1 Dhanus Technologies Ltd.
2 Dhanus Shipping
3 Dhanus Impex.
Dhanus Agro and Chemicals co-ordinates her activities with Dhanus Impex, the improt Export Division of the company for trading its commodities.
The list of products produced by Dhanus Agro and Chemicals is listed Below, Please feel free to contact us regarding any requirement or information.
1. Bixa Orellana (Annatto seeds)
These seeds are used as natural food colours. Bixa Orellana from Dhanus farms are of excellent quality with a Bixin content of 2.5%.
2. Fresh Cut Tropical Orchids (Dendrobium Varieties)
Dhanus Floriculture farms are state-of-the art farms, catering flowers to wholesalers and retailers around the world. The farm has been setup with climate control equipment and has excellent hybrid imported varieties of orchid plants.
3. Tropical Orchid Plants.
We also offer orchid plants for people to set up their own orchid farms.
4. Tulsi Leaves (Ocimum sanctum Ocimum tenuiflorum) Krishna Tulsi leaves are said to be most rich in medicinal qualities. We offer Krishna tulsi leaves to pharmacists and extracters.
5. Jatropha Seeds and seedlings (both Oil extractable and Plantation seeds) Is the source of Bio Diesel, and is fast becoming the alternative renewable and environment friendly fuel option.Dhanus Agro has excellent Jatropha variety: Jatropha Curcas
7. Organic Fertilizers: We have developed our own brand of Organic Fertilzers and use it even for farms. We have even applied for a patent for our fertilizer. We also source organic fertilizers of other kinds, such as seaweed and vermicompost based fertilizers.
8. Contract Farming We already have established buy-back agreements and contract farming agreements with our clients in Japan, and many others in India, for cultivation of Jatropha Curcas, Vegetables such as radish, fruits etc.