Shangyu City Jinsheng Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd

B2B,Business to Business Marketplace,Outsourcing Directory,B2B Website
Business to Business Marketplace
B2B Marketplace, Outsourcing Directory, B2B Website
tmcards
Search Search Tips
   
 
Shangyu City Jinsheng Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd

Shangyu City Jinsheng Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd

 
 
 

Home

Shangyu City Jinsheng Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd

Description :

Shangyu City Jinsheng Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd., established in 1989, is the parent company of joint-venture firm "Shangyu Jianhong Plastic Industry Co., Ltd.", established in 2002. Strategically located near Ningbo port, we are a professional manufacturer of cosmetics packaging containers and related products including acrylic jars, lotion bottles, vacuum bottles, PETG bottles and PP bottles. Presently, we have more than 350 employees, and own a land area of approximately 20, 000 square meters, with facilities occupying 15, 000 square meters. Capital investment totals just over USD3, 600, 000. We are also involved in the mold development, injecting and shaping, gilding, printing and assembly of our products. Annual output is over 30, 000, 000 pieces, with 90 percent of our products exported to Europe, America, Australia and Middle East. The remaining 10 percent is provided to select famous domestic companies such as Hangzhou LG and Shanghai Jahwa United Co., Ltd. Today, sales of our ISO9001 certified acrylic jars are steadily increasing both at home and abroad. Equipped with world-class computerized auto-injection molding machines as well as auto-printing, gilding and flame treating machines, our advanced machines allow us to produce high quality and reliable products. Meanwhile, our experienced labor force is led by a team of professionals and a solid management system, guaranteeing our competitiveness and overall efficiency. We welcome both new and existing customers to come take a look at our current lineup and hope that you will choose our brand of competitively priced quality products. Please contact us for further details and we will promptly answer any questions you may have.

Company Name : Shangyu City Jinsheng Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd

 

Products of Shangyu City Jinsheng Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd

PETG Bottles

PETG Bottles
Airless Bottles

Airless Bottles
 

Related Companies

Sumech Engineering Private Limited

Sumech Engineering
Private Limited
Impact Metals Limited

Impact Metals
Limited
Chengdu Changtai Can Manufacture Equipment Co.,Ltd

Chengdu Changtai Can
Manufacture
Equipment Co.,Ltd
STANTOU SENDA PLASIC CO.,LTD.

STANTOU SENDA PLASIC
CO.,LTD.
Beide (UK) Product Service Limited

Beide (UK) Product
Service Limited
garlon

garlon
Beta packaging machinery,CO.,Ltd

Beta packaging
machinery,CO.,Ltd
Dongguan Youngsun Paper Co., LTD

Dongguan Youngsun
Paper Co., LTD
putianguoshixieye

putianguoshixieye
mirror lcd tv company

mirror lcd tv
company
Yantai spring run international trading limited

Yantai spring run
international
trading limited
Beijing Good Housing Network - Beijing office space Sharing , brilliant international Office Empty s

Beijing Good Housing
Network - Beijing
office space Sharing
, brilliant
international Office
Empty s
Zhengzhou Aoba Packaging Ltd

Zhengzhou Aoba
Packaging Ltd
Guangzhou into model plants

Guangzhou into model
plants
autopacking@newideabest.com

autopacking@newideabest.com